GREENFIELDS INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC.
POEA License No.: POEA-047-LB-030419-R
We specialize in deploying only the best skilled and semi-skilled workers to meet the needs of our principals. In our short time of existence, we have assisted several hundred of domestic workers find employment abroad.
GIMSI’s Managing Director and its team of qualified and efficient staff have hands-on experience in the recruitment and selection of qualified personnel for the various requirements of various companies abroad. As a prominent and reliable agency in the recruitment of Filipino workers for work overseas, we have been active in the field of building construction, hotel industry, domestic helpers, and healthcare professionals.
With Globalization and policy of liberalization adopted by the Government, fresh opportunities are coming up. Many countries are seeking professionals from the Philippines to address its manpower and skilled labor shortage problems in various fields.
At GIMSI, we aim to extend our services beyond that. As you operate in the field of manpower recruitment, we make this proposal to you and would like to explore the possibilities of a business relationship between us, whereby we can work together, which could be mutually beneficial, not only for ourselves, but for our countries as well.
We recognized the importance that different customers have different needs and wants. Our consultants are dedicated to ensure that we understand our customer's requirement in selecting the best candidate for the right job.
GIMSI has set-up satellite offices and branches throughout Luzon and the Visayas to ensure continuous candidate search to fill in its data bank. We want to be ready.
We scrutinize each and every resume or bio-data received and we shortlist the candidates based on merit and then invite them for an interview. We carry out an intensive analysis of the job specification and match the candidates to meet the employer-employee equation, to avoid any disappointment due to a mismatch. The final short listed resumes / bio-data are dispatched to the employer for his final selection.
To make the final selections we offer the following options for consideration by the client.
- The entire selection procedure is left to GIMS where a team of professional / experts will take on the full responsibility of providing you the best work force as per your job specifications.
- In case the principal employer wishes to carry out the selection through his team of experts, we welcome the client’s team to visit our office in Manila. We shall provide all assistance in carrying out trade test / interview. All associated amenities are provided by GIMSI.
Selected candidates go through a series of training prior to departure to prepare them with the new job routines, familiarity with the culture of the country of their destination as well as its people. We take on the responsibility to ensure that the transition goes as smoothly as possible. This makes far more confident and better-prepared workers.
We follow up with selected candidates for pre-departure formalities, so that they can proceed to work promptly. Their medical check up, processing of travel documents, immigration formalities and air tickets are handled by our office. Visa approvals are mainly the employers-principals concern.
We regularly call on our clients to check out for their feedbacks to help us better or improve our services. We put value into what our clients would say. This assures us of providing better service, not only for the clients we serve but for the people we deploy abroad.
Under the Department of Trade and Industry, the business name Greenfields International Manpower Services Inc. is registered in accordance with the Philippine Law with license number 778150.
The Tourism and Cultural Development Office of the City of Pasay has also granted a license to GIMS to operate as a Recruitment Agency with License No. TCDO-TR99-0019.
Under the law, we are bounded to follow certain regulations to ensure that the legal requirements are carried out by its employer-principal for the protection of both the employer and the employee. To facilitate the processing of your requirements, you are advised to sign and submit the following:
- Special Power of Attorney, issued in Favor of Greenfields International Manpower Services Inc. for the sole purpose of recruitment of your required manpower/staff;
- Job requisition Statement that states the number of workers needed, category, salary offer, place of employment and qualification;
- Recruitment Agreement with regards to fees;
- Copy of Business Registration; and
- Company License as Manpower Agency
- Maid Supply Employment Agency
- Sung Care Employment Agency
- Good Fellow Resources Company, Ltd.
- Helpful Company
- J & A Employment Agency
- Access Employment Services
- Blue Sky Co.
- 21st Century Employment Agency
- MDS Manpower
- Fairmaid Agency
- Starlight International Co. Ltd
- Inting International Manpower Co. Ltd.
- U-Join Development Co. Ltd.
- Kail-Len International Ltd.
- Yi hing Human Resources Co. Ltd Malaysia
- Syarikat Agensi Pekerjaan Forsite
- Agensi Pekerjaan Instamatic Sdn. Bhd.
- Jassim Abdullah Al Ali Office
- Mohammad Johar Manpower & Recruitment Agency
- Al-Miladi trading and Contracting
- Oman Aviation Services
- Darwish and Company Limited
- Verde Landscaping
- Honesty Labour Supply
- International Personnel Consulting, Inc.
- Devyne Consutling Group LLC
- Business Immigration (NZ) Limited
- Electrix Ltd.
- Dezman Sourcing Ltd.
- Mundo Sourcing Limited
- Australia Cathat Enterprise Pty. Ltd.
- Sunrise Recruitment Manpower
- Halah Essa Mohammed Bin Laden for Medical Services
- Dr. Talal Qutub Medical Clinic
- SC Makron Consulting SRL
- OOO Wannitta
5th Floor Rm. 505 MRS Bldg. (LBH Bldg.) 1431 A. Mabini St.
Tel No. (632) 393-9343 / 393-9608
Iloilo City Branch
Rm 303 Lasalette Bldg.
Valeria St. Iloilo City
Tel No. (6333) 336-7320
Fax No. (6333) 336-7291
Rm 305, 3rd Floor, Rillera Building,
213 Magsaysay Ave. Baguio
Tel: (074) 443 8419 (074) 443 8419
Isabela Offices: Door No. 5, OH Building
FaustinoN.Dy Boulevard, San Fermin, Isabela City
No Results Found
Post Your Success Story
No hassle! Save money! Thanks, WorkAbroad.ph
I got my job through WorkAbroad's website. Greenfields International Manpower Services, Inc. informed me that they have vacancy for the air-con tech position. They said they got my information from WorkAbroad.ph.
Jonathan M Reyes
With WorkAbroad.ph, applying for overseas jobs is easy, fast and convenient. It is also informative and helpful in any way.